Fish Gelatin is a protein product produced by partial hydrolysis of collagen rich fish scale material.
The Gelatin molecule is made up of Amino Acids joined together by Amide Linkages in a long molecular chain.These Amino Acids perform an imperative function in the building of connective tissue in humans.
Different types of bloom strengths and mesh sizes are available upon request.
What is Fish Gelatin?
Gelatin or Gelatin (from Latin: gelatus meaning "stiff" or "frozen") is a translucent, colorless, flavorless food ingredient, derived from collagen taken from animal body parts. It is brittle when dry and gummy when moist. It may also be referred to as hydrolyzed collagen, collagen hydrolysate, Gelatin hydrolysate, hydrolyzed Gelatin, and collagen peptides after it has undergone hydrolysis. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, medications, drug and vitamin capsules, photographic films and papers, and cosmetics.
Substances containing gelatin or functioning in a similar way are called gelatinous substances. Gelatin is an irreversibly hydrolyzed form of collagen, wherein the hydrolysis reduces protein fibrils into smaller peptides; depending on the physical and chemical methods of denaturation, the molecular weight of the peptides falls within a broad range. Gelatin is in gelatin desserts; most gummy candy and marshmallows; and ice creams, dips, and yogurts.Gelatin for cooking comes as powder, granules, and sheets. Instant types can be added to the food as they are; others must soak in water beforehand.
Gelatin is used in several ways in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used for the manufacture of capsules, tablets and prevents drugs and other substances like vitamins being damaged by air and light. Due to its good compatibility with human tissue, Gelatin in sponge form is used as a haemostatic agent in surgeries. Gelatin is also an ideal ingredent in making blood plasma substitue. Having no toxicity and its ability to be easily absorbed by the body, Gelatin is an ideal substance to use in medicinal and nutritional preparations.
Gelatin film is exploited in the production of making hard & soft Gelatin capsules in order to prevent the oxidation of the contents and absorption of moisture. Gelatin capsules also offer the unique advantages of ease for oral consumption, dosage accuracy and appearance. Gelatin’s unique physical properties also allow for the coating and binding of tablets.
Gelatin amino-acid composition
Benifits Of Gelatin
- Heal gut lining by providing basic building blocks
- Satiate hunger
- Protects muscles from degradation
- Improve skin, hair and nails
- Help the body to detoxify
- Increase athletic perfomance
- Achive healthy joints and greater bone strength
- Recover from stress more effectively
Application of Fish Gelatin
- Make your own fruit snacks or jello
- Make your own marshmallows
- Add it to sauces and soups as a thickener
- Blend it into your coffee
- Use it in baking as a binder
Final product packed in Food grade Pouches/bag with Master carton/Fiber Drum/Paper Bag.
- 1. We offer packaging of 60g, 180g, 250g and 500g each with plain natural pure Fish Collagen as per buyer’s requirements.
- 2. We make formulation of Fish Collagen with other ingredients as per buyer’s demands and suggested formula (eg. Fish Collagen 425g + Hyaluronic acid 50g+ Vitamin C 25g).
- 3. We offer customize packaging other than 60g, 180g, 250g and 500g as per buyer’s needs.
We love hearing from our customers! Feel free to send us a message and we'll get back to you in no time!